What are the label-advantages for consumers?
- You can see immediately that a product does not contain slaughter products.
- The criteria for vegetarian and/or vegan products correspond to the rules
internationally by all vegetarian organizations.
- An independent label, which is used on the products of various manufacturers,
is more trustworthy than a not controlled label of the food industry
- The label guarantees accurate menu-declaration.
- Already at the entrance it becomes evident, by the label, that a restaurant
offers also suitable dishes for vegetarians.
- The restaurants using the label are mentioned in special lists and are, on
inquiry, recommended for vegetarian guests. This V-label restaurant list facilitates
the finding of suitable companies.
- Unannounced controls of the companies offer maximum security to the guests
by ensuring that the conditions are constantly respected.
- By means of their special know-how, the responsible vegetarian organizations
help developing the often meat-based training of chefs and thus prevent misunderstandings
between guests and kitchen personnel.
- Laborious analyzing of the composition of dishes as well as unpleasant and
time-consuming further inquiries are prevented on both sides.
- People suffering from allergies do not need to fear hidden animal ingredients
(allergies regarding egg- and milk-components belong to the most frequent food
allergies) since also in this regard the personnel is instructed thoroughly
and the dishes are all categorized correctly.
- Erroneously declared menus are a thing of the past, thanks to the consultation
process before (and after) the granting of licences.